Wasiat

Kamu diwajibkan, apabila seseorang dari kamu hampir mati, jika ia ada meninggalkan harta, (hendaklah) membuat wasiat untuk ibu bapa dan kaum kerabat dengan cara yang baik (menurut peraturan agama) sebagai suatu kewajiban atas orang-orang yang bertaqwa - surah al-baqarah 180-

Monday, May 17, 2010

Life Policy

GREETINGS
I your Policy Life,
You and i having same purpose and objective in this world.
Now you implement your task preparing food, clothing and accommodation to beloved. Apart from that you also provides education, health, and welfare to them. You provide all this and further. Meanwhile i is being asleep in your deposit box strong ones, raise all energy and increase my assessment year after year.
I have full belief and confidence on you. You use part from your earnings as price to keep me. With will and ALLAH willingness is hoped may nothing something also will rebound you
Now when well-oiled life and voyage in calm water, i as if no use it for you like sampan state saviour hanging above large passenger ship, but one day, (only allah only know when ) you and i may be transformed place.
When you enshrined peacefully, i are going to get up speedily to continue and complete assignment that had you start.I will further provide food, clothing, and accommodation which still necessitated by those who you love, i will also provide education to your beloved like your hopefulness all this while. Health and welfare that you prepare for beloved wife will not be stopped by suddenly come more - more more in moment they really need it.
When your task has been completed, my task incipient. In addition,your hand would go on devoted and through me your love on regular blood glowing.
Invariably you as if price that you pay to keep me as a burden, try remember that i will be doing better for you and your family from what you doing for me.
If you performing responsibility you. I will performing my responsibility
Truth
Policy Life
etikaTakaful@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget